Thursday 6 February 2014

Quantum Archers CWAA Indoor Championships 2014

In a previous post, I mentioned about bow tuning and what a difference it has made.  Here are my very bad scores to date and then my new score at the "Portsmouth" Indoor Championships!

386, 389, 400, 428 - then I tuned my bow - 340 and then I took the shelf off my finger tab, replaced the brass nocks on my string (which had ripped my chin to shreds) and put on some glasses that don't slip down my nose. Last Sunday I got 470- well I have only been shooting for 6 months! I won the women's recurve handicap, even though I don't understand anything about handicaps. Will have to look that one up.  Happy times … wonder if I get something for that.

Been told that my handicap adjusted score is 1512???

No comments:

Post a Comment